1st April 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Details about PGCET and syllabus of it? How to prepare and get admission into good college?

Hi sir,its asha rani k m, i have completed my bca n wanna do my mca through pgcet, so i kindly request you to send the details about pgcet and syllabus for that and how to get prepare for that and gud colleges in karnataka especially in bangalore to my id:[email protected]

31st May 2017, 11:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about PGCET and syllabus of it? How to prepare and get admission into good college?

If you have completed your BCA with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college, then you are eligible to pursue MCA through PGCET. The MCA PGCET syllabus consists of all the subjects taught during graduation or in BCA. Here are the subjects from which the questions are asked:

> English

> General Awareness

> Mathematics

> Computer

> Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning

In order to get admission in good colleges you have to work really hard. You can start group studies and can go for coaching classes. You can also refer to some of the following books which will help you to prepare for the examination:

> Karnataka ME/M.Tech PGCET Computer Science by Chandresh Agarwal

> GATE and PGCET for Computer Science and Information Technology by Ramaiah D

> Success Guide PGCET MCA KMAT KEA VTU BU by Manjunath.

Here are some of Important dates of Karnataka PGCET MCA:

> Application forms are available from : 19th May 2017

> Last date to apply : 1st June 2017

> Examination date : 1st July

> Result date : July 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?