26th May 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research for MSc(Pediatric Nursing) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MSc in Pediatric Nursing in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Pediatric Nursing) in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  2. Fee structure of MSc(Pediatric Nursing) offered in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  3. Course structure of MSc(Pediatric Nursing) in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pediatric Nursing) in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  5. Campus Interview available in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research for BSc(Allied Health Science) candidate? -- [New]
  6. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  7. Will I get MBBS seat under state allotment? I have secured 195.5 cutoff under BC category
  8. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  9. Can a BDS student do specialization in ENT or some other course?
  10. Number of seats in PG in all colleges in NTR university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get a seat in any college after scoring 221829 AIR and category rank of 112334
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  13. Information regarding Paramedical courses after completion of 12th?
  14. Can i expect specialization like ENT, Oncology?
  15. Details of Campus Interview available in Centre for Management Training & Research for MBA(Human Resource Management) candidate?
  16. Is there any suitable college for me after scoring 23000-24000 in COMEDK?
  17. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  18. How to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?