4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?

I have passed HSC with PCB stream and now willing to do Diploma courses. Please tell me how can I study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration to complete Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? Scopes available after it?
  2. Can i do PG course in Clinical Pathology after doing BMLT?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Guntur Medical College?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Guntur Medical College?
  5. Which are the best institutions to study Diploma course in Advanced Web Technology? Scope after completion of this course?
  6. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? How much salary I can get? Scope in government sector?
  7. What are the scopes after completion of diploma? Which career path to choose?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Blood Banking Technology admission in Guntur Medical College? -- [New]
  9. Institutions in Kolkata to study Diploma in Security Analysis? Course structure and scopes?
  10. Where to go for Diploma in Food Processing course? Scopes available after completion?
  11. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication? Scopes available after completion of this course?
  13. Institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in School Guidance Counselling? Scopes available after it?
  14. List of colleges and fees to study Diploma in Event Management course? Duration and scopes of this course?
  15. Details about Diploma in Homeopathy & Naturopathy and Diploma in Homeopathy courses? Institutions to study this course? Scopes and opportunities after this course?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis?
  17. What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How many Diploma in Blood Banking Technology seats are available in Guntur Medical College?
9th January 2018, 01:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?

Procedure to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course:

In order to pursue Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course, you must have pursued 10th Class or 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board and the duration of this Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course would be around 2 years.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,

<> Maharajah's Institute of Medical Sciences
http://www.mimsvzm.org/

<> SVS Medical College
http://svsmch.com/

<> PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
http://pesimsr.pes.edu/

<> Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
https://www.sctimst.ac.in/

<> ARC Education Para Medical Institute
http://www.arcmedicalinstitute.com/

<> Thammineni Institute of Medical Science
Ph. No: 0866 245 0067

After successful completion of this course, you may find job opportunities in Private Hospitals, Government Hospitals, Private as well as Government sector blood Banks....etc., as Assistant Technician, Blood Bank Technician, Transfusion Technician..etc.,
9th January 2018, 03:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed HSC with PCB stream and now willing to do Diploma courses. Please tell me how can I study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?

Candidates after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects can study the Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates have to apply to the course online / offline for taking admission. Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course can work in various blood banks. Candidates with good academic records and high level of interpersonal skills are required to work in blood banks. Candidates with good leadership skills and technical knowledge are preferred by the blood banks. List of colleges offering Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course is given below;

Guntur Medical College - Official Website

Astron Institute of Social Sciences - Official Website

ARC Paramedical Institute - Official Website
9th January 2018, 06:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to study Diploma course in Blood Bank Technology, you must have to complete your class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent from a recognized Board can apply for the Diploma course in Blood Bank Technology.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective councils. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination.

After the completion of the said course, candidates can find employment in the below mentioned sectors:-
  • Government blood banks
  • Private blood banks
  • Government hospitals
  • Private hospitals
  • NGOs (Involved in blood banking)
Aspirants may indulge themselves in the following roles:-
  • Blood bank technician
  • Transfusion technician
  • Assistant technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?