26th May 2018, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MSc(Pediatric Nursing) offered in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MSc in Pediatric Nursing course of PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. I want to study my MSc in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MSc(Pediatric Nursing) in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  2. Eligibility to study MSc(Pediatric Nursing) in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pediatric Nursing) in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research for MSc(Pediatric Nursing) candidate?
  5. Private Colleges MBBS Fee in UP
  6. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  7. Will I get MBBS seat under state allotment? I have secured 195.5 cutoff under BC category
  8. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  10. Number of seats in PG in all colleges in NTR university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get a seat in any college after scoring 221829 AIR and category rank of 112334
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  13. Information regarding Paramedical courses after completion of 12th?
  14. Fee structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) offered in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  15. Is there any suitable college for me after scoring 23000-24000 in COMEDK?
  16. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  17. How to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?
  18. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 1950 rank?
13th February 2019, 03:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(Pediatric Nursing) offered in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?

The fee structure of MSc(Pediatric Nursing) offered in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = Rs.34000

=> Second year = Rs. 30000

=> Total course fee = Rs. 64000

Master of Science in Paediatric Nursing is a postgraduate Paediatrics course and the duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?