8th March 2012, 05:41 PM
tarushgoradia

Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?

Hey,

I Just Want To Know The Basic Difference Between Masters of Finance and Masters Financial Engg.

Which of The Universities in US offer This Course?
Its Fee Structure? Opportunities, etc.

Thanks And Cheers

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering masters in Finance with no tuition fee structure?
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  4. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  5. Universities offering masters in finance and accounting course?
  6. Fee structure and placements of masters in financial management from Amity?
  7. What is the difference between masters in professional engineering and masters in engineering?
  8. Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management
  9. Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?
  10. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India? -- [New]
  13. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  14. List of top universities offering Structural designing (civil) for Masters?
  15. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  16. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  18. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
28th February 2022, 08:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?

MS in financial engineering would require a candidate to have some kind of technical background

While MS in finance would require to have finance related background

MS financial engineering is taught by the school of engineering as a joint program with school of Managment.

Master in finance graduates in USA are likely to have higher employment opportunities with for profit public , Fortune Global 100 and 500 companies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?