21st April 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
Please tell me about the M.Sc in Economics from Allama Iqbal Open University at Islamabad. I have already done M.A. in Political Science as a private candidate from Punjab University with second division. Please tell me also about fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Librarian course through Allama Iqbal Open University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. List of companies I can apply for job? I'm doing BS(Hons) in computer science from Allama iqbal open university
  3. Can A Level students get into good medical universities in Pakistan?
  4. How to pursue MBA privately after securing 46% in B.A Economics? Where can I apply for 2 years degree course?
  5. Total fee expense of doing MS(Mechanical) in Clausthal University of Technology? Is scholarship offered at this university?
  6. Last 3 Years Paper of BA English(Tamil)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  8. Details of hostel facilities offered to study Nursing in America? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  10. What is the schools fess followed in MIT, Pune?
  11. Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?
  12. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  13. Detailed fee expenses of B.Tech in KIIT University?
  14. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  17. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in KIIT University?
  18. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?