12th March 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what is the fee expenses for five years MBBS course in KIIT University? Is there any process of applying an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in KIIT University?
  2. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  6. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  7. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in University of Cambridge being a B.Tech graduate? Total expenses of MS in this university?
  10. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  11. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  12. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  13. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  16. Do Bank offers Education Loan to an Orphan to study MBBS?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
14th March 2016, 10:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?

The total expense of five years of MBBS in KIIT University will be around Rs 35 Lacs over the five years including Hostel and Mess Fees.
You need to apply for the Educational Loan from the Bank of your choice.
You need to show the Letter of Admission as a document to the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
You will also have to provide a guarantor and also a copy of the IT Return filed for the last financial year.
You will be provided a Loan of maximum Rs 20 Lacs and the rest will have to be managed by you.
In general no Bank provides a Loan of Rs 20 Lacs maximum without a collateral.
This is the procedure you need to follow to get your Loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?