6th August 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Details of Master of Agriculture Animal Science in Dairy course

Hello Sir, I have completed Agriculture B.Sc with an aggregate of 66% marks in a 4 year course. I would like to pursue Master of Agriculture Animal Science in Dairy course. Please tell me about the course.

18th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Master of Agriculture Animal Science in Dairy course

Masters of Agriculture Animal Science is a Post Graduate course which is of two years duration. The above mentioned course mainly deals with the study of domesticated animals like horses, Cattle and other Livestock. It teaches candidates about the advanced animals science concepts, animal management, agricultural ecology, reproduction etc.
By gaining the masters degree in the above mentioned course, candidates can become Animal Scientists and can enrol themselves in the research field of the animals.
7th July 2021, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Master of Agriculture Animal Science in Dairy course

Hello sir / ma'am . I'm pursuing my BSc agriculture four years program and i want to do my post graduation programme with animal science . Which clg will be giving these programmes can u plz tell .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?