30th August 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

After doing Masters in Dairy Science am I eligible for NET exam?

Master in Dairy Science of Animal Science and Dairy Science Deot. of Agril Universities is eligible for Net Exam

31st August 2011, 10:59 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing Masters in Dairy Science am I eligible for NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Master in Dairy Science of Animal Science and Dairy Science Deot. of Agril Universities is eligible for Net Exam
NET Stands for National Eligiblity test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year. So, If you are Interested in NET Examination then you need to complete your Post graduate degree, Final year Post graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination.

>> The examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year - June and December, The June 2011 Examination was already completed and If you are Interested in NET Examination then please apply for the december NET Examination.

The Notification of December NET was going to be Declared Soon in the official website in the month of September 2011, Eligible candidates may fill the NET Application form Online By visit the official website.

The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and candidates must have to pay the fees through challan in any SBI Branch and then they fill the online NET Application form.

>> Candidates must have to choose the Optional subject as per the Post graduation basis, If your post graduate subjects are not mentioned in the NET list then you can choose Related subjects in NET Examination, The list are availiable in the UGC Website.

>> So, If you have completed your Post Graduation then you are eligible for UGC NET Examination, So please wait for the december NET Examination and then apply for this examination and for More Information please check the UGC Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
31st August 2011, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

After Masters in Dairy Science , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.
For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

All the best
31st August 2011, 11:15 AM
NEIL6

NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST

For this test one should have master degree in any discpline. So you are eligible for this

test. For further information regarding your field please log onto www.ugcnetonline.in
31st August 2011, 01:12 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Quote:

Default After doing Masters in Dairy Science am I eligible for NET exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/after-doing-masters-dairy-science-am-i-eligible-net-exam-349297.html#ixzz1WaP48h70
Hello friend let me tell about NET exam
This exam stands for National eligibility Test and it is conducted twice in a year by UGC
and law is passed that only NET qualified candidiates can pursue lectuereship in any government or private college

So as you have completed your masters in dairy science you are eligibile to appear in the the NET exam
you can choose subjects related to your subjects
31st August 2011, 02:16 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ....

NET stands for the National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC (University Grant Commission) twice a year generally in the months of the June and December.

The eligibility for the NET exam is that one should have done the Master or the post- graduation degree from any discipline and from any of the recognized board or university with a minimum of the 55% of the marks.

So if you wish to give the NET exam then you have to first complete your Master or the Post Graduation degree with the minimum of the 55% of the marks .

And as you have done the master degree in the Dairy Science so you are eligible for the NET exam . You can apply for the NET exam to be conducted in the month of December.
The notification of it will be published in the employment newspaper and on the official UGC website http://www.ugcnetonline.in in the month of September .

For any other info about the NET you may visit the official website of the UGC...
http://www.ugcnetonline.in

Hope this has cleared your queries.

Best of luck for future.

Regards
~PRAVIR~
4th May 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1097800]Master in Dairy Science of Animal Science and Dairy Science Deot. of Agril Universities is eligible for Net Exam
IAM DOING MY 2ND MSC DAIRYING (Q.C).WHRE I AM ELIGIBLE FOR NET/SLET EXAM?
IF I AM ELIGEBLE THEN IN WHICH TOPIC I AM WRITTING THIS TEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?