11th July 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.A.(Women's Studies) after completion of B.A.(Political Science)?

Hello Sir,
I am a final year student of B.A.(Political Science). After completing my B.A. I want to do M.A. in Women's Studies. Kindly tell me am I eligible to do M.A. in Women's Studies after completing my B.A.? Please reply as soon as possible.

12th July 2016, 01:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.A.(Women's Studies) after completion of B.A.(Political Science)?

Yes, you are eligible to do M.A. (Women's Studies) course after completion of your B.A. (Political Science) from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent in any from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.A. (Women's Studies) course. So, you are eligible to do M.A. (Women's Studies) course after completion of your B.A (Political Science).
12th July 2016, 02:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.A.(Women's Studies) after completion of B.A.(Political Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a final year student of B.A.(Political Science). After completing my B.A. I want to do M.A. in Women's Studies. Kindly tell me am I eligible to do M.A. in Women's Studies after completing my B.A.? Please reply as soon as possible.
You are a student of B.A.(Political Science),So you are not eligible for M.A.(Women's Studies) course.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Women's Studies with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Women's Studies.

Your age should be above 17 years.
12th July 2016, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, M.A in Women's Studies is available for any stream graduates from a recognized university. Admission will be based on merit according to the university rules.

Most of the universities give admission based on marks in degree. Some even conduct entrance exam for giving admission.
13th July 2016, 01:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Yes, you are eligible to study M.A in Women’s Studies in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) after completion of B.A in Political Science. The program requires completion of three years Bachelor’s Degree course in any discipline or its equivalent course from a recognized university. So you are eligible to study the M.A in Women’s Studies course. The website LINK for your reference.
14th July 2016, 08:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely you are eligible to opt for M.A in Women's Studies after the completion of B.A in Political Science.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognised University are eligible to study M.A in Women's Studies. So, there should be problem in it.
8th July 2021, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for llm after BS political science with 3.01 cgpa ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?