20th February 2023, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

MSc operations research and computer application can become Lecturer in Compter Science?

I have completed MSc Operation research and computer application. I have been working as lecturer in computer science since 2001 in a reputed university of kerala. Now I have some problems in the eligibility for teaching in my institution. Can you Say elibility for the posting as lecturer in computer science.

21st February 2023, 02:03 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: MSc operations research and computer application can become Lecturer in Compter Science?

The eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in computer science can vary depending on the institution and the specific job requirements. However, in general, the following qualifications and experience may be required:

Educational Qualification: A master's degree or preferably PhD in computer science or a related field is typically required for the position of lecturer in computer science.

NET/SLET: In many universities and colleges, clearing the National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) is a requirement for the position of lecturer.

Teaching Experience: Relevant teaching experience is an important factor for consideration. Many institutions require a minimum number of years of teaching experience for the post of lecturer.

Research Publications: Research publications in peer-reviewed journals may also be an important criterion for selection.

It is best to check the specific eligibility criteria and requirements for the post of lecturer in computer science in your institution or in the institutions where you are interested in applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?