20th February 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?

I have completed b pharm & post graduation in pharmaceutics. Please tell me the eligibility for drug inspector, industrial experience is required or not? (if required) how much and in which field?

Now i have no experience so for which post i am applicable? Kindly give me the answer soon as possible.

2nd July 2017, 11:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?

Most of the drug inspector jobs will ask for at least 18 months of industrial experience preferably in parenteral department of a pharmaceutical company.

In addition to experience, you have to clear written exam and interview conducted by the state public service commission.
23rd May 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?

dear sir, Is only the exp in parenteral will be considered or in oral solids also can be considered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?