11th May 2013, 06:34 PM
rbw

How can I apply for DI exam after completing MPharm in Pharmaceutics?

I have completed my M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics. How can I apply for DI exam,either through MPSC or there is a separate exam for the DI post? IS any industrial experience is needed,if yes then how many years experience is needed...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for DI exam after completing MPharm in Pharmaceutics?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  3. When will be the niper exam for entrance into mpharm?
  4. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  6. How can I apply for jobs outside India after completing M.Pharm with Pharmaceutics?
  7. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Can I get a seat in Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges after scoring 7674 rank in OU PGECET
  9. How many M.Pharma seats are available in A.P? Can a candidate with rank 7345 in PGECET get seat in pharmaceutics, analysis, or industrial pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  10. Can I get M.Pharm seat in Pharmaceutics, Analysis, Industrial Pharmacy with PGECET rank of 8320?
  11. Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing masters in pharmacy in pharmaceutics?
  13. How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology
  14. What is the basic salary for M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics if placed in Reddy Labs?
  15. How can I get admission in AICTE approved institute? I am a M.Pharm pharmaceutics graduate
  16. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries?
  17. M.Pharm. Colleges and Number Of Seats in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
23rd September 2015, 06:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for DI exam after completing MPharm in Pharmaceutics?

Drug Inspector Recruitment Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate should be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy / pharmaceutical sciences / medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology / microbiology from a recognized university or must hold equivalent pharmacy degree which should be from PCI approved college .

-The candidate should have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the concerned qualifying exam .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in the field of manufacturing / testing of drug .

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voce

Examination Pattern:

The exam for Drug Inspector is conducted for two papers and questions will be asked in the form of objective type multiple choice questions .

Paper I: Pharmacy for 200 marks .

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Paper II: General Knowledge for 50 marks .

Duration of Exam: 1 Hour
26th July 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for DI exam after completing MPharm in Pharmaceutics?

I want to know that without experience i can apply for exam after my degree completion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?