5th December 2011, 01:05 PM
goyal anamika

How to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy? Salary offered for this position?

how to become drug inspector after b.pharma & through upsc? how much salary of this post?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  2. Which is the best option after B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  3. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  5. Can I apply for the position of Drug Inspector pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
  7. Information about drug inspector? I have completed D-Pharmacy and B-Pharmacy
  8. When to get application forms for the position of Drug Inspector in Karnataka?
  9. How can I become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy
  10. Procedure to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  11. Procedure to become Drug inspector and Food inspector?
  12. Details of becoming Drug inspector and Food inspector?
  13. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  14. How to become a drug inspector? I am a diploma pharmacy student
  15. Biotechnology or B.Pharma: Better option for placements?
  16. Do I have to study M.Pharmacy to become a Drug Inspector being a B.Pharmacy graduate? Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics, which is better to study in M.Pharmacy?
  17. Procedure to apply for government jobs after B.pharmacy with 68%? Are B.Pharmacy students eligible for Drug inspector post? -- [New]
  18. When and How to get the Government Pharmacist job?
5th December 2011, 02:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy? Salary offered for this position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyal anamika View Post
how to become drug inspector after b.pharma & through upsc? how much salary of this post?
Dear friend,

Yes, B.Phram student are eligible for DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.

Drug Inspector exams are conducted by mostly by all state government for their states.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is given below.

You must have completed degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.

Also you have 3 years' experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological .

Your age must be above 18 years.Your maximum age must be below 32 years.

I have attached the syallabus for DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.Please check it out.

For more details you can visit to UPSC website.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.pdf(16.7 KB, 5023 views)
19th December 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy? Salary offered for this position?

what is the recent salary of drug inspector how to achieve the post through upsc. how many hours to work.
26th January 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

how to become drug inspector after bpharmacy ?
11th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it important to have 3years experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological.
2nd May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir 2012 drug inspector exam how much cut off marks i am oc candidate and my zone is 4.
29th May 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How many selary for b.pharm stident in industry
9th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus of drug inspector exam in maharashtra .my email id is [email protected]
9th July 2012, 11:58 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah shore you are eligible for Drug Inspector exam, this exam is conducted by the all state governments.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete bachelor's degren in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognised university and also you must have 3 years of experience in manufacture or testing of biological.

Age criteria:-

The candidates age should be in between 18 years to 32 years, 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

For any more details you can also visit below website

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
15th July 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the best opportunity after doing b pharma i m 24 years old should i do b pharma.how much salery i can get after doing the b pharma plz tell me on urgent basic my e mail id is [email protected]
15th July 2012, 09:04 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai....

Yes you are eligible to apply for drug inspector exam this exam is conducted by the state governments graduation is the minimum qualification needed for this exam.

ELIGIBILITY:

1.Candidate should complete graduation in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science.

2.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

3.Candidate should have 3 years experience in testing of biological

AGE LIMIT FOR THIS EXAM:

1.Age limit for this exam is 18 to 32 years.

2.3 years Age relaxation for OBC candidates.

3.5 years for SC/ST candidates

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

If you want more information about this exam please visit the website www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST....
15th July 2012, 10:13 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Yes you are become drug inspector. This exam conducted by the state government of india. You need to apply this exam you can satisfy the below criteria.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate should complete the graduation in pharmacy and pharmaceutical science.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate need atleast 3 years experience in pharmaceutical company.

AGE LIMIT:

The candidate age limit should be between 18 to 32 years.

3 years age relaxation for obc candidates.

5 years age relaxation for sc/st candidates.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

Medical Test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
16th July 2012, 12:16 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

You are eligible for Drug inspector post.Because the qualification for Drug inspector post is B.Pharmacy.

Qualification required:

-->>The candidate holding degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialization in microbiology or pharmacology.

-->>The degree of the candidate should be from a recognized university or college.

-->>Age limit must be between 18 to 36 years.

All the best...................
18th July 2012, 02:55 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

yes you are eligible for Drug Inspector exam

*This exam is conducted by all State Government.

Eligbility Criteria:

*The Candidate should be complete Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology .

*The candidate must have 3 years of Experience in Manufacture or testing of Biological

Age Limit:

*The Candidate age should be between 18-32 years

*For OBC Candidates age relaxation 3 years

*For SC/ST Candidates age relaxation 5 years

Selection Process:

Interview

Written Test

Medical Test

all the best...
20th July 2012, 10:54 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Drug Inspector Qualification :
A candidate must be complete a degree in pharmacy of pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university
Age limit :
a candidates must be under 32 years & above 21 years & also age relaxation as per govt rules

Selection Process :
Written Test
Interview
Medical Test
Attached Files
File Type: pdf drug-inspector.pdf(157.7 KB, 469 views)
23rd January 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

can i became drug inspector after having experience in marketing after doing b.pharma?
23rd January 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

can i became drug inspector after having experience in marketing after doing b.pharma?
24th January 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

what is salary of drug inspector in haryana....???
5th June 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the experience to become a drug inspector.is it doing after the b-pharmacy or during the b-pharmacy?
2nd March 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary offered to a drug inspector in Maharashtra???

Is it imp to have 3 years experience? ?
15th November 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i am trying to government jobs special to drug inspector what are the OC candidates qualifications and how many marks are get in to the exam. please tell me drug inspector job allotment my mail address [email protected]
21st January 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have 3 year experience in pharmaceutical industry even after completion ofb.pharm
13th July 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed pharmacy but I have not experience in manufacturing and testing biological....can I eligible to drug inspector
4th April 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M pharma with pharmacology but don't have 3 year experience in pharmaceutical company.. Am I eligible for drug inspector??
31st May 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

For the Sir Drug Inspector, how many years of experience and experience of the who company should be please sir Advise me My experience pharmaceutical company Paranteral & Ophthalmic experience any have information send me
Email - [email protected]
26th September 2017, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 1 year experience as production manufacturer and 2 years experience dispensing and pricing so can I eligible for this job
26th September 2017, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 1 year experience in production manufacturer and 2 years in dispensing and pricing so can I eligible sir please!?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?