24th October 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?

I'm currently doing my Bsc degree in physics and its my third year. I wish to take up photonics for my masters.but i have few doubts about the course since the course is new.
1) after completion of Msc photonics can i get a job in india or abroad..?
2) do i need a Phd in order to get a job in photonics field ?
3) what are the scopes of getting jobs in foreign countries after Msc in photonics ?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of CUSAT CAT, AIEEE, Kerala and IIT JEE entrance?
  2. Dates of the various entrance exams in India for MSc or MSc Tech in Physics with special reference to Photonics?
  3. Top institutes in India for MSc Photonics/Photonic course? What is the eligibility criteria and when are the forms available?
  4. What is the cutoff marks required to join photonics in IIT Madras
  5. CUSAT engineering exam entrance papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  7. Which are the top institutes in which I can do Nanotechnology or Photonics? Details about the course and its fee structure?
  8. What is the international package for M.Tech Photonics holder from India? What is the package in India?
  9. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  11. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore?
  12. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  13. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  14. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  15. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  16. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  17. List of colleges providing part time/week end M.Tech programme near Chennai/ Pondicherry?
  18. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
15th August 2016, 09:08 PM
january2016

Default Re: After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?

M.Sc Photonics is the best curse o go with and on of the most difficult course to go with int he field of science.

As this course needs a lot of dedication as well as patience to go with as it is a very hard course to study. Since, you have done this course then for sure you will get a good job.

So, below are the solution for your doubts in a bullet format.

1. For sure, after completion of M.Sc photonics can i get a job in India or abroad
because this course has great demand in India as well as abroad.

2. It is not mandatory to do PhD in order to get a job in photonics field, but yes if you
get the PhD degree then it will be the added advantage for you.

3. In order to work in the foreign country you need to apply for the scholarship, then for
sure you will get the job.
7th April 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?

Can I work in many companies such as Google or INTEL or IBM and Reliance industry as well as as many companies of India with a great salary per month with a Msc in photonics? And please also tell how it's scope if I will complete my Msc from IISC .please kindly answer my question....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?