11th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Does CUSAT offer placement to its M.Sc(Biophysics) candidates?

Dear Friends,
I am getting admission in CUSAT for M.Sc(Biophysics) course. I want to do job after completing this M.Sc. Kindly tell me this university provides placement facility or not? I want to get placement so please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
12th July 2016, 01:58 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does CUSAT offer placement to its M.Sc(Biophysics) candidates?

CUSAT stands for Coaching University of Science & Technology. This university does provide the placement to its students. But it give more emphasis on placement to other course not to M.Sc (Biophysics). M.Sc in other course get placement a lot but percentage for Biophysics is less. So, it should be your choice to take admission or not.
14th July 2016, 06:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that CUSAT does not offers the course of M.Sc in Biophysics to study.
So, if you are interested to study any other streams such as M.Sc in Physics, M.Sc in Biotechnology etc then you can apply for admission in CUSAT. Otherwise you may try in some other University for the above mentioned course.
1st October 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Does CUSAT provide good placements for MSc biotechnology if then with what kind of packages?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?