21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Does DAV College, Chandigarh offer Master's in Bioinformatics? Eligibility to get admission?

Hi Sir,
Kindly let me know that does DAV College, Chandigarh offer Master's in Bioinformatics course? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  2. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  3. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  4. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  6. Admission in MCM DAV or any other college in Chandigarh after scoring 74% in Non Medical?
  7. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  9. Admission to DAV college, Chandigarh after 62% marks in Commerce?
  10. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  11. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  12. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  13. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com Part-I if secured 73% in 12th with Maths additional?
  15. When will be the B.Com 1st year admission open?
  16. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  17. Can I get admission in BSc/B.A in DAV Chandigarh after passing 12th with 65% in non medical?
  18. Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV, Chandigarh?
22nd June 2016, 08:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does DAV College, Chandigarh offer Master's in Bioinformatics? Eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Kindly let me know that does DAV College, Chandigarh offer Master's in Bioinformatics course? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria for admission?

Yes, the DAV College, Chandigarh offers the Master of Science Bioinformatics.
The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’ Degree in Science with Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Electronics Genetics, Life Science, Mathematics & Computing, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture, Computer Science, Medicine, Veterinary, Pharmacy with at least 50% marks.
The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link of the college is given for your reference Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?