21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Master of Personnel Management being a Microbiology graduate? Job prospects through this course?

Hi Friends,
I am done with my B.Sc from Microbiology branch. Now, I don't want to do M.Sc because I am interested to study Master of Personnel Management. Am I eligible for this course? If yes, then what are the job prospects of this course?

22nd June 2016, 07:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Master of Personnel Management being a Microbiology graduate? Job prospects through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am done with my B.Sc from Microbiology branch. Now, I don't want to do M.Sc because I am interested to study Master of Personnel Management. Am I eligible for this course? If yes, then what are the job prospects of this course?
Yes, you are eligible to do Master of Personnel Management with B.Sc Microbiology. The eligibility to study the course is a graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks. The aspirant has to apply for an entrance examination conducted by the institution for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in various institutions in India. After completion of the course the aspirant can work in Human Resource Development section, private sector organizations, IT sector, BPOs etc. You can work as faculty, HR Executive/Manager, HR consultant, Recruitment consultant and Training and Development etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?