15th January 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?

Sir,
I am Sandip T Sharma completed my LLB and pursuing ICSI Professional. I want to join LLM in Business Law in distance education. Can LLM in Business Law is available in IGNOU? Please provide me the details of admission procedure and subjects enlisted and fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study LLM being a BBA LLB(Honours) student? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  4. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  8. Does IGNOU offer LLB distance course? What is the tuition fee?
  9. List of Distance institutes which offer LLM program?
  10. Chances to study LLM in UK for B.B.A.LLB student?
  11. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  13. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. How to do LLB in IGNOU? I am a B.A final year Kerala University distance education 22 years old student
  15. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
  16. How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
15th January 2016, 09:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?

Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU) doesn't offers LLM course.

It offers PG and Diploma courses in law.
15th January 2016, 09:54 PM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Sandip T Sharma completed my LLB and pursuing ICSI Professional. I want to join LLM in Business Law in distance education. Can LLM in Business Law is available in IGNOU? Please provide me the details of admission procedure and subjects enlisted and fees structure?

No, IGNOU doesn't provide Distance LLM course,
IGNOU only provide Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PhD in Law) in Distance Mode.

the duration of this course is 2 years and course fee is 14,000 INR.
2nd July 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed LLB & I am serving in a PSU. now I want to do LLM in distance course. Is it possible or not.
2nd May 2020, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Is the PG diploma course in criminal access to justice from IGNOU equivalent to LLM in criminology?
18th September 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

LLM.Entrence.exam.eligiblity creteriya i am LLB.Passed 2011.52:00Persent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?