8th March 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Com(Finance & Taxation) in Panjab University for Commerce graduate? Procedure to apply, fee per semester and subjects enlisted in this course?

Hello,
I am a Commerce graduate from Panjab University. I want to do M.Com in Finance & Taxation from Panjab University. Can it be possible? What is the procedure to do, fees per semester and subjects on this course?
With Regards-
Komal Ahuja

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?
  2. Subjects enlisted in B.Com of Delhi University?
  3. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  4. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University Semester Wise?
  5. Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at JNU? Procedure to apply?
  6. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  7. What are the subjects enlisted to appear in SLET? Procedure to apply?
  8. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for taxation course after passing TYB.Com with 70.57%
  10. Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce
  11. Procedure to apply and subjects enlisted in Olympiads for 3rd standard student?
  12. Eligibility criteria, procedure, enlisted subjects and advantages of Olympiad for 1st standard student?
  13. What are the subjects enlisted in Distance M.Phil(Commerce)? When the admission will start? Fee structure of Distance M.Phil?
  14. Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?
  15. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  16. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  17. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University
  18. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?