25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Food Technology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?

Dear Friends, kindly inform me that IGNOU is providing Food Technology diploma course or not? If it is providing then what exam I have to give for admission? I want to know about the fee structure and the subjects taught in this diploma course in IGNOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?
  2. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?
  3. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  4. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  5. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  6. When IGNOU notification for admission in Education Technology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  8. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  9. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  10. Detailed information about IGNOU entrance exam for admission in BCA course? Fee structure of BCA in IGNOU?
  11. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  13. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  14. Details about Diploma in Bakery Technology and Food Technology? Which course has more scope?
  15. Procedure for getting M.Tech is Pharmaceutical Technology?
  16. How can I get admission in M.Sc Maths at IGNOU? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Subjects enlisted in 1st year?
  18. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT? -- [New]
6th March 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Food Technology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends, kindly inform me that IGNOU is providing Food Technology diploma course or not? If it is providing then what exam I have to give for admission? I want to know about the fee structure and the subjects taught in this diploma course in IGNOU.

Yes, IGNOU offers Post Graduate Diploma in Food Science and Technology course (online). There is no entrance examination for the admission to the PG Diploma in Food Science and Technology in IGNOU. The practical classes are conducted at IGNOU Headquarter, New Delhi and some study centers. PG Diploma in Food Science and Technology contains the following subjects: Food Microbiology, Food Chemistry and Nutrition, Food Processing and Engineering, Food Packaging, Safety and Quality Management, Dairy Technology, Meat, Fish and Poultry Technology, Fruits and Vegetables Technology, Technology of Cereals, Pulses and Oil seeds, Practical and Industrial Training. The fee for the PGDFT course is Rs 14,000. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?