1st June 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?

I am graduate from Kanpur university and my age is 39 years. i want to do diploma in mass communication from IGNOU. kindly tell me criteria of course and fee. is this is good for future.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  4. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  5. Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  8. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  9. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  12. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  15. What is the fee structure for mass communication?
  16. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  17. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
4th June 2015, 10:54 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?

The Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication provides opportunities for working media personnel to enhance their knowledge and skills for their professional development.

Eligibility.

A candidate must be graduated in any discipline and two-years experience in media/communication organisations in positions such as script writer, reporter, sub editor, photographer, technical Assistant, PRO etc.

Minimum duration of this course is 1 year and Maximum duration is 4 years. There is no age limit for applying candidate.

Course fee charged by IGNOU for this course is Rs. 3500
25th August 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?

I have no media experience so can I do diploma course in mass comunication
1st April 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PG diploma in mass communication. I am 43 years old & Without media experience. can I do this course from IGNOU. What is the career prospect of this course specially for me. ?
14th June 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join the diploma course with degree course at same time in same filled or other filled
11th October 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I join the Mass communication diploma but I'm sc student so I want a fee rebeit .

Koch fee kam hoti h kiya .

Thanks & regards
Karan.
East Delhi.
7th November 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in junralisam and mass comminication but i have no any media expriance can i join in this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?