13th October 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Does Mysore University offer M.Sc(Environmental Science) course? How to get admission?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that Mysore University is providing M.Sc course in Environmental Science? If yes then how I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University?
  2. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Geography having completed BA in Geography?
  4. What is the date of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
  5. Can I get admission in NIE Mysore with a good branch after scoring 67 marks in COMEDK? I have obtained 88% marks in 12th
  6. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  7. Recognition of B.Com and B.Ed degree of Mysore University?
  8. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physics in Mysore university?
  9. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  10. How can I take admission in Ph.D in Aligarh University after finishing M.A English in Mysore University?
  11. List of best CBSE schools to get admission for 11th in Mysore?
  12. What is the fee structure of Mysore Open University classes?
  13. How to take admission for M.Com external in Mysore University
  14. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  15. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  16. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  18. KSET Mysore University Political Science Model question papers?
15th November 2015, 12:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Mysore University offer M.Sc(Environmental Science) course? How to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know that Mysore University is providing M.Sc course in Environmental Science? If yes then how I can get admission?

Yes University of Mysore offer M.Sc Environmental Science.

The eligibility to study M.Sc Environmental Science is any science graduate with at least 50% marks.

The University of Mysore will conduct Post Graduate Entrance Examination for the admission to M.Sc.

The application for PG entrance examination can also be submitted online through the PG Admissions Portal.

The application fee can also be paid through online.

You can check the details in the link given http://pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in/
25th February 2020, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Mysore University offer M.Sc(Environmental Science) course? How to get admission?

How to prepare for Msc Environmental science entrance exam in Mysore university, how many papers does the exam contain and what is the syllabus for the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?