4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Abhisek Acharya91782

Eligibile For Which Colleges In Odisha For Mtech Programme?

I got 732 general rank in OJEE 2017 Mtech Examinations. Can u say in which colleges I am eligible to get admission for Mtech programme in Mechanical Engineering..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Am I eligible for CS course after passing 12th from MGU?
  3. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course?
  4. Scope of company secretary course? Benefits of doing the course?
  5. Is M.Tech from VIT for Cognizant Employees Programme AICTE recognized?
  6. Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  7. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  8. Which is the best branch of engineering suitable for Odisha?
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. What should I do after 3 years B.Tech, Job or M.Tech?
  11. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed?
  12. How many MFC seats are available in colleges of Odisha?
  13. How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in Odisha since last 25 years?
  14. Important dates related with orissa jee 2010? How to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of NCTE approved B.Ed colleges in Odisha?
  16. List of colleges providing part time/week end M.Tech programme near Chennai/ Pondicherry?
  17. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  18. How to get the certificate for BA (BDP) programme?
5th June 2017, 12:00 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibile For Which Colleges In Odisha For Mtech Programme?

List of top colleges in Orissa for M.Tech programme:-

Institute of Technology Education and Research

Institute of Science and Technology

National Institute of Technology

University College of Engineering

Central Institute of plastic Engineering and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?