18th April 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TSICET 2018

I want to apply for TSICET. I am interested to study MBA so I am interested to apply but I don’t know the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

14th May 2018, 02:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TSICET 2018

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for TSICET 2018 for MBA Examination;

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this TSICET 2018 Examination is as follows.

<> In order to be eligible, candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university with a course duration of minimum 3 years.

<> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.

<> Candidates who are doing their final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for TSICET 2018 Examination.

<> Basically, there is no certain age criteria required to apply for this examination.

<> Qualifying marks for TSICET 2018 Examination are 25% marks and there are no such minimum marks prescribed separately for SC/ ST category candidates.
14th May 2018, 09:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

TSICET stands for Telanaga Integrated Common Entrance Test. The eligibility criteria for TSICET exam for MBA course:

>>Candidate must have done 3 years bachelor's degree or above from a recognized university.

>>He/she must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree and 45% marks in case of reserved category.

To get more details about TSICET, Click Here .
15th May 2018, 05:59 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for TSICET. I am interested to study MBA so I am interested to apply but I don’t know the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

Eligibility to apply in TS ICET 2018 is as follows:

For MBA course:

Candidates should have passed recognized bachelor’s degree examinations of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks.
Candidates who are appearing in the final year degree examination shall also eligible to apply

For MCA course:

Candidates should have passed recognized bachelor’s degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level are eligible
Candidates who are appearing in the final year degree examination shall also eligible to apply

Candidates can find the details in the TS ICET website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?