13th March 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?

Sir,
I am planning to study M.Sc. degree in chemistry subject from delhi university. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for studying the course there. Please help me with the answer.

13th March 2016, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?

You need B.Sc degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university to become eligible for M.Sc degree admission in Delhi University. It will be on the basis of your marks in degree programme.

There is no entrance exam conducted by DU. Hence, you need to have excellent marks then only you will clear cut off marks. Therefore, apply when admission is announced.

13th March 2016, 10:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria is as follows:

* Candidates must have passed their under graduation course with chemistry i.e. B.Sc (Hons) chemistry with above 50% marks from a recognized university.

Or

* Candidates must have passed their B.Sc (General) with chemistry as one of the subject with above 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

The official website is http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=msc-chemistry

13th March 2016, 11:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am planning to study M.Sc. degree in chemistry subject from delhi university. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for studying the course there. Please help me with the answer.
The eligibility to study M.Sc degree in Delhi University is a pass in B.Sc with 60% marks from a recognised university. The 50% seats will be filled up with the marks scored in the graduation course from University of Delhi and for the remaining seats there will be an entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website
link is given Click here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?