8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45 marks in B.Com?

Will I get the admission in B.Ed I m general and got 45 marks in B.Com. Can I take the admission in D. U if not than tell me other colleges and institute where I can take the admission. Where can I take my B.Ed degree which is eligible every area of related my career please reply and tell me all the procedure of taking admission in B.Ed ( suhani)

Related Questions:
8th February 2016, 10:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45 marks in B.Com?

If you are interested to pursue B.Ed from DU then it it is quite impossible as you get very less marks. The point is that you are in general category as well as you got very less marks.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must have at least 50 percent of marks in graduation from a recognized university.

Candidate which comes under reserved category get 5 percent relaxation.

Age is not limited.
8th February 2016, 10:26 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45 marks in B.Com?

The minimum eligibility for B.Ed is graduation with atleast 50% marks and 45% for sc/st/obc.So for admission in B.Ed from Delhi university,it is compulsory to have above said percentage.
9th February 2016, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

You have got 45% marks in B.Com degree so you are not eligible for B.Ed course in Delhi University.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
9th February 2016, 11:10 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage required in degree level to get admission in Delhi University is 50% for general category and relaxation of 5% in percentage is given to SC /ST and OBC students.
So based on the above given eligibility criteria you can fill the application form.
9th February 2016, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

DU conducts entrance exam for B.Ed admission and you need graduation with 50% marks if you are a general category candidate.

With less than 50% marks in B.Com you will not be eligible for admission in B.Ed course.
9th February 2016, 07:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course is that candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those who are pursuing final year of bachelor's degree are also eligible for B.Ed course.

But you must have 50% marks in bachelor's degree or more to be eligible for B.Ed course. You can not get admission in any college for B.Ed course because you have only 45% marks in Bachelor of Commerce.
9th February 2016, 11:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I get the admission in B.Ed I m general and got 45 marks in B.Com. Can I take the admission in D. U if not than tell me other colleges and institute where I can take the admission. Where can I take my B.Ed degree which is eligible every area of related my career please reply and tell me all the procedure of taking admission in B.Ed ( suhani)
Sorry, it is not possible to study B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45% marks in B.Com. The eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. Please find the attachment below for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final B.Ed. Prospectus 2015 (1).pdf(1.29 MB, 56 views)
18th May 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I have less then 50% in BA and want to do B Ed but can't get admission anywhere .Is it possible if I do BA again and get my percentage increased will the new one be counted or old one??
5th May 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible to get admission in b.ed in Delhi university after getting 75% marks in b.tech ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?