27th August 2010, 11:30 AM
Pramita Dutta

Ph.D in zoology: How to apply, Qualifications, Entrance Exams and Details

how can i apply for Ph.D courses in zoology?what qualification is necessary for this?is there any entrance examination?when the exmination will happen? on what basis the examination held?when the session is started?

27th August 2010, 02:38 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Ph.D in zoology: How to apply, Qualifications, Entrance Exams and Details

dear friend
u must follow news paper.then u must visit the site of that exam.
good luck.
29th August 2010, 12:59 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Ph.D in zoology: How to apply, Qualifications, Entrance Exams and Details

dear friends,

if you want to go for the p.hd them first of all decides in which university you wan to go.

suppose if you want to do the o.hd from the iits and nits, then you have to give the exam

of the gate,and after qualifying the exam, you can take the admission .

and some uinvesity takes their own entrance exams,
5th September 2010, 09:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D in zoology: How to apply, Qualifications, Entrance Exams and Details

Dear Friend,
I think you should decide first from which university you wanna complete the course.
there are so many Universities such as Calcutta University,Pondicherry University,Delhi University ,Pune University etc....

Each of them have their own admission test.
In general you should have more than 55% in 12th , Bachelor Degree as well as Master Degree.

there are some process of Ph.D such as Full Time,Part Time(External,Internal,Overseas ) in each colleges.
the choice is yours.

for details about the Calcutta University admission test syllabus check http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission%20notice/phd_syllabus.pdf
Good luck.
6th September 2010, 06:24 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramita Dutta View Post
how can i apply for Ph.D courses in zoology?what qualification is necessary for this?is there any entrance examination?when the exmination will happen? on what basis the examination held?when the session is started?
For your Ph.D in zoology you need following qualification :

i) 50% Marks or equivalent grade in Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
ii) 5% relaxation for reserved category students.

Entrance exam type varies from university to university. For University of Calcutta entrance exam syllabus is attached.

Entrance exam generally held in March for the first semester and in august for the second semester every year.

Applications are invited from candidates by advertising the programs in Employment News / leading Newspapers.
So, if you want to admit for the second semester keep checking the news papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf phd_syllabus.pdf(38.3 KB, 165 views)
18th October 2010, 08:14 AM
BALAJI K

The Qualification for applying in Phd
1.U must follow the paper
2.the candidate will have maximum score as in the prescribed university it may depend on the colleges
3.the person must have good English skills
4.The candidate must fill the Elilgibility criteria as per as university norms.
29th October 2010, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want an entrnce syllabus patturn in phd zoology (AMU) 2010
30th October 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i want an entrance syllabus pattern in phd zoology from kanpur university
23rd November 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i want an entrance exam syllabus in p.hd in zoology of banaras hindu university
14th December 2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Shiv Sagar Mishra
Respected sir i have completed MSc in biotech and i want to do PhD from Kanpur university. please tell me when the intrance exam will be held
24th December 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

When ph.d admi.of 2011 wil start?
25th December 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed "B.Sc A.H(Animal Husbandry) and M.S in Animal Science" degree from Bangladesh Agricultural University,Bangladesh.Now I want to do Phd in Zoology from Ranchi University,Jharkhand,India.Please help me about this regards.Thanks,Rokon.
29th December 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

date of enterence exam phd in zoology in any top university in india
11th January 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I Want do P. Hd. i want know before that I need to clear NET interance test or Need to do only M. Phill
16th February 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

have any age limit for Ph.D entrance?
26th April 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed ma in english litterature now i want to do Ph.d from Jiwaji university Gwalior. I want to know the syllabus of entrance exam and details.
6th June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

pls tell the examination fee detail of phd from ranchi university
8th June 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have done B.A from gov p.g college rishikesh in 2009.and i have given exam of M.A (economics).after then i want to b join net exam.so tell about how much need % for net exam?if i got less then 55%.so can i give NET exam?
24th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Jaelyn

Wink Re: Ph.D in zoology: How to apply, Qualifications, Entrance Exams and Details

Do you have more great artciels like this one?
2nd September 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sirs
I am from Iraq
I have MSC in veterinary medicine
I like study Ph.D zoology
P/C help Me
Thank you

Dr.Khawlah Moh Imran
00964 770 676 2408
00964 770 676 2407
26th April 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir or maam....i want to knw what is ph.d please give me a full information and i also want to knw about ph.d entarnce exam...
25th July 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the details for admission in PHD with zoology as a subject
in Pune University.
Could you please send the form and last date for submission?

Renu Kumari
26th July 2012, 12:57 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Ph.D in zoology: How to apply, Qualifications, Entrance Exams and Details

hello,

50% Marks or equivalent grade in Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
ii) 5% relaxation for reserved category students.

Entrance exam type varies from university to university. For University of Calcutta entrance exam syllabus is attached.

Entrance exam generally held in March for the first semester and in august for the second semester every year.

Applications are invited from candidates by advertising the programs in Employment

all the very best!!!!!!
15th August 2012, 12:47 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Friend,
I think you should decide first from which university you wanna complete the course.
there are so many Universities such as Calcutta University,Pondicherry University,Delhi University ,Pune University etc....

Each of them have their own admission test.
In general you should have more than 55% in 12th , Bachelor Degree as well as Master Degree.

there are some process of Ph.D such as Full Time,Part Time(External,Internal,Overseas ) in each colleges.
the choice is yours.

for details about the Calcutta University admission test syllabus check http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission%20notice/phd_syllabus.pdf

Thank you
16th January 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do ph d in zoology.i dont have any specializatio in zoology.how many years years of duration? what are the qualifications &percentage of marks? when you will announce the notification? what is the syllabus? when have to apply? kindly give clear information.

thank you
RAVI NAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?