26th May 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?

Hello,
I have done Advance Diploma in French Language and B.Com from Delhi University. Now I want to do M.A. in French. But the Germanic and Romance Studies Department of Delhi University is not providing any study material for the preparation of entrance test for admission. I have tried last year but I couldn't clear the entrance exam. So please tell me what should I do further? I have searched on google that Amity University is offering M.A. in French, Dual Degree of Bachelors and Masters of Arts in French and also P.G. Diploma in French. So please tell me the eligibility criteria, duration and other necessary details for this course in Amity University.

13th March 2017, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done Advance Diploma in French Language and B.Com from Delhi University. Now I want to do M.A. in French. But the Germanic and Romance Studies Department of Delhi University is not providing any study material for the preparation of entrance test for admission. I have tried last year but I couldn't clear the entrance exam. So please tell me what should I do further? I have searched on google that Amity University is offering M.A. in French, Dual Degree of Bachelors and Masters of Arts in French and also P.G. Diploma in French. So please tell me the eligibility criteria, duration and other necessary details for this course in Amity University.

Sorry, Amity School of Foreign Languages does not offer BA – MA Integrated course in French. They offer only BA (Hons) French. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 examinations. You can find the details in the Amity University website link Click Here. The Dual degree Bachelor’s and Master’s of Arts in French is not available in any university in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?