28th June 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Fine Arts in Kalamandir School of Arts, Bangalore?

Hello,
I am interested to study Diploma in Fine Arts. Can I know the admission criteria for this course in Kalamandir School of Arts, Bangalore? Also tell me the fee structure for this course. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  2. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
  6. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  7. Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?
  8. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in JJ School or Arts for diploma course?
  10. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Fine Arts in Bangalore?
  11. Fee structure for diploma in Fine Arts from Laxmipati University, Rajasthan?
  12. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  13. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  14. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  15. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  16. How can I apply for MA Fine Arts by Distance Education after completing BA, B.Ed and Diploma in Fine Arts? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  18. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
6th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Fine Arts in Kalamandir School of Arts, Bangalore?

Can I get information about 1 year diploma course in fine art for that fee structure in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?