25th February 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University/Jamia Millia Islamia for a Hindi medium candidate? Placement scope of BFA student?

If a student is pursuing bachelor of fine arts from a government or private institution do they get any placements and how much they earn?
My sister has a very good painting and drawing skill, but she has done her school from hindi medium.is B.F.A good for her? Can she cope up?can she get admission in benaras hindu university or jamia millia islamia?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  2. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts in UP? Should I have to study MFA after BFA? Scope of BFA?
  3. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  4. Is there any BA degree course in Drawing stream?
  5. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  7. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  8. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  9. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  10. Does Banaras Hindu University offer LLM in Hindi Medium?
  11. Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing?
  12. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Fine Arts graduate?
  13. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia and Banaras Hindu University?
  15. List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Course duration and job opportunities of BFA?
  18. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fine Arts admission for 12th Arts student? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
1st September 2017, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University/Jamia Millia Islamia for a Hindi medium candidate? Placement scope of BFA student?

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. You need to apply for it, when there is a notification.

Fine arts is a good field those who are good at it. If you are creative, then this field can help you to show that creativity to the world through art. You can become a professional artist, graphic designer, graphic illustrator, animator, etc. There are numerous opportunities for creative people in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?