26th July 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing Hotel Management course during third year B.Com?

Sir,can u tell me about hotel managment and comes under hotel managment.i am s.y.b.com student can i do hotel managment in next year with t.y.b.com and how i do the entrance exam plz tell me...

26th July 2015, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Hotel Management course during third year B.Com?

If you are going for degree course in hotel management then 10+2 qualification is required in any stream from a recognized board of education. Admission is based on the performance in entrance exam and interview.

Therefore, you are surely eligible for admission in a degree in hotel management course but you need to appear for entrance exam for getting admission in a top college.
26th July 2015, 08:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Hotel Management course during third year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,can u tell me about hotel managment and comes under hotel managment.i am s.y.b.com student can i do hotel managment in next year with t.y.b.com and how i do the entrance exam plz tell me...
Yes, you can apply for Hotel Management course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for BHM.But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the entrance exam for BHM course:-

IIHM Entrance Exam

Under Graduate Aptitude Test

Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

NCHMCT JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?