26th July 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing M.Com after graduation in hotel Management?

can I do m.com after completing graduation in hotel management?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  3. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  4. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  5. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  6. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  7. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  8. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  9. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  11. Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Com?
  12. Last date for the sale of Hotel Management application forms? What is the eligibility criteria for Hotel Management?
  13. Eligibility of doing M.Com after graduation in hotel Management? -- [New]
  14. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  15. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  16. Eligibility for Hotel Management course after completing graduation in Arts having Fashion designing?
  17. How to do hotel management after doing BMS?
  18. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
26th July 2015, 07:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing M.Com after graduation in hotel Management?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to pursue M.Com after completion of graduation in Hotel Management. This is because the basic eligibility to pursue this course is - you should have completed your graduation degree in the field of commerce preferably B.Com . So you are not eligible for the post graduation course which is M.Com. However, you can opt for graduation degree which is B.Com after completing your graduation in Hotel Management.
26th July 2015, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, hotel management graduates are not eligible for admission in M.Com degree course. You need B.Com or any other equivalent qualification then only you can apply for admission.

Hence, you have to look for some other course for admission because hotel management is not equivalent to commerce graduation.
26th July 2015, 08:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I do m.com after completing graduation in hotel management?
Bachelor degree in Hotel Management candidates are not eligible for M.Com course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission:-

If you have completed B.Com degree with above 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com admission in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?