10th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get ME(Multimedia Technology) admission in Anna University Chennai?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission for studying ME(Multimedia Technology) admission in Anna University Chennai? Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for studying this course?

17th August 2019, 01:53 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get ME(Multimedia Technology) admission in Anna University Chennai?

The eligibility required to apply for Master of Engineering(Multimedia Technology) in Anna University Chennai is degree in Bachelor of Engineering with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card from Tamil Nadu common Admissions(TANCA).

You can check the details through https://tanca.annauniv.edu/tanca19/.
17th August 2019, 04:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get ME(Multimedia Technology) admission in Anna University Chennai?

The eligibility to study ME in Multimedia Technology at Anna University is a candidate must have done a BE/BTech in the relevant field with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for a general category and 45% marks for SC/ST category from a recognized university. The candidates who have done diploma with AMIE degree along with 2 years of work experience are also eligible.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in TANCET or GATE followed by university based counseling. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.annauniv.edu
19th August 2019, 12:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue ME in Multimedia Technology in Anna University, Chennai;

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue ME in Multimedia Technology in Anna University, Chennai is given below.

Name of the College - Anna University, Chennai

Name of the Course - ME in Multimedia Technology

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering or Computer and Communication Engineering from a recognized university to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 50% marks. You should have any valid score of TANCET or GATE Examination.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?