23rd January 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What to do after MA Political science honors from IGNOU?

I am doing B.A (Political Science Honors) in Delhi university through distance and now I'm pursuing M.A Political Science Honors in IGNOU. After completion M.A which education I need for my future. Please tell me and I'm also working in sales since 5 years. What should i do for my best future.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  2. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  3. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  4. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  5. Can I study PhD being a M.A.(Political Science) candidate of IGNOU?
  6. How to get original certificate of passing M.A. Political Science degree from IGNOU?
  7. How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?
  8. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  9. For which subjects I should fillup the application form of IGNOU to study B.A.(Political Science)? Procedure to apply?
  10. Can a student who has done 12th from science do B.A Honors in political science?
  11. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  12. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  13. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  14. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do PhD after MA Political Science from Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Details of SR college in Amritsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subject can a BA Political Science and B.Ed holder teach?
  18. Job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science? -- [New]
24th January 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after MA Political science honors from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.A (Political Science Honors) in Delhi university through distance and now I'm pursuing M.A Political Science Honors in IGNOU. After completion M.A which education I need for my future. Please tell me and I'm also working in sales since 5 years. What should i do for my best future.

Candidates after completion of MA Political Science can go for jobs or pursue higher studies. Regarding studies, candidates can study MBA or MPhil or PhD course after completion of political science post graduate degree. If the candidate is interested in the teaching field, then he/she can pursue MPhil or PhD or appear for the NET/SET examinations. Studying MBA is also one of the best choices available. An MBA from a reputed business school is good for getting a job. Regarding jobs, candidates can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations. They can also apply for nationalized bank posts like Clerk and Probationary Officer.
24th January 2018, 08:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities after completion of MA in Political Science honors from IGNOU:

There are several course opportunities available after completion of MA in Political Science Honors course from IGNOU. Some of the courses available are,

<> Master of Philosophy in Politics

<> Master of Philosophy in Political Science

<> PhD in Political Science

<> M.Phil in International Politics

<> PhD in International Politics

<> Doctoral Program in Politics...etc.,

You may pursue any one of the above mentioned courses soon after completion of MA in Political Science course. There are several colleges in India that are offering these doctoral programs. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, IGNOU itself offers this PhD in Politics course. You are required to appear in entrance examination for getting admission into doctoral program.
19th August 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I want know what I am doing after master in political science.... I want do Phd in political science ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?