14th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MTech(Solar and Alternative Energy) admission in Amity University Gurgaon?

Hello friends, I want to study an MTech(Solar and Alternative Energy) course in Amity University Gurgaon. I want to know about the procedure of securing admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this university?

17th August 2019, 07:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MTech(Solar and Alternative Energy) admission in Amity University Gurgaon?

The admission procedure to study MTech in Solar and Alternative Energy at Amity University Gurugram is a candidate must have done a BTech/MSc with Physics/Chemistry/Material Science from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by personal interview.

The candidate can apply through university website www.amity.edu/gurugram/ by clicking on Admission Tab and then on How to apply option. After clicking on How to apply option, click on Apply online tab. The university website has briefly explained the procedure for their students help. Fill the required details on the application form and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the fees online through credit/debit card and submit the application form.
18th August 2019, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MTech(Solar and Alternative Energy) admission in Amity University Gurgaon?

You need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university if you are looking for M.Tech admission at Amity University. Just make sure you have for B.Tech degree in the concerned stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university.

Admission will be on merit and seats will be allotted based on the rank in the entrance exam through counselling. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?