3rd June 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Dairy technology and where to get application form for the same?

what is the scope of dairy technology in future? from where to get application form for dairy tech? if through online ,what is the website? please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  2. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  4. From where to get application forms of Dairy Technology?
  5. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  6. Career scope of doing M.Tech in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Tech in Food Technology?
  7. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  8. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  9. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  10. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  11. Date of issue of Dairy Technology Application forms?
  12. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  13. What am I supposed to do after B.Tech in dairy technology? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA and if M.Tech then should it be done from abroad or here?
  14. What is the future scope in Agriculture?
  15. What to prepare for admission in National Dairy Research Institute?
  16. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  17. Medical Microbiology, Medical Biotechnology or Chemistry: Better option for 1st year B.Sc (Biotechnology) student in Karnataka?
  18. From where to get the previous years question papers of National Eligibility Test with respect to Dairy Technology Subject?
14th January 2018, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Dairy technology and where to get application form for the same?

Scope of Dairy Technology course and availability of application forms:

Each and every field has its own scope and career opportunities as far as job/ career opportunities are concerned. You may find employment opportunities in Production firms, Food Processing organizations, Research and Development organizations, Dairy Plants, Quality Control Departments ..etc., as Manager, Quality Control Officer, Dairy plant Supervisor, Microbiologist, Assistant Manager, Logistics Manager, Assistant Manager, Distribution Manager..etc.,

Some of the colleges that are offering this course are,

<> Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University
http://www.angrau.ac.in/

<> Dairy Science College, Bangalore
http://www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in/dairy%20college.htm

<> Dairy Science Institute, Mumbai ..etc.,
Ph, No: 022 2685 8731

You are required to download the application forms from the official website of concerned college's website only and I have provided the links of the official website and you may go through it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?