6th March 2023, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of MS in Mechanical Engineering in US

Hi,I want to pursue MS in US but I have 80% in 10th, 66% in 12th but have 5.8 CGPA in B.tech graduated from a NIT and also have done PGD in Pipeline Design and engineering with B grade. Currently working as Pipeline project Engineer in an Offshore company. What are the chances of getting admission for MS? Please advice......

25th June 2023, 02:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of MS in Mechanical Engineering in US

Eligibility to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in US are :
>> You must have completed bachelor's in Engineering or any relevant degree from a
recognized institution.
>> You must have GPA score of 3.2 or more.
>> You also need to have a good GRE score.
>> You need to clear a English proficiency test.

NOTE: if you give IELTS Exam as English proficiency test then, you must have at least
6.5 score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility to get an MSc(Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering) admission in Glyndwr University? Fee expenses of MSc(Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering)? 1 6th January 2020 10:51 PM
Eligibility to study MASc(Mechanical Engineering) in The University of British Columbia for BE Mechanical student? Requirements to get admission? 1 12th September 2019 12:53 AM
What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? 18 4th October 2017 09:31 PM
What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university 6 26th November 2013 07:07 PM