7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MASc(Mechanical Engineering) in The University of British Columbia for BE Mechanical student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BE Mechanical student and I am interested to study MASc(Mechanical Engineering) from The University of British Columbia. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

12th September 2019, 12:53 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study MASc(Mechanical Engineering) in The University of British Columbia for BE Mechanical student? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a BE Mechanical student and I am interested to study MASc(Mechanical Engineering) from The University of British Columbia. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.
The basic qualification needed by a person to join the MASc(Mechanical Engineering) in The University of British Columbia is a pass in four-year bachelor degree with a First Class/Division 1 (65%) or Very Good (8 on a 10-point scale) from a recognized university.

Aspirants of the MASc in Mechanical Engineering) course will need to appear for a TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.

Important -> GRE is not mandatory but first preference will be given to the candidates who qualify in the GRE examination.

Contact Information:
Address: 2329 West Mall, Vancouver,
BC V6T 1Z4, Canada
Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?