30th August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university

where to do MS in mechanical engg? i am studying in 2nd year mechanical engg in solapur university. Further i want to do MS in mech in germany, what are qualifications required to do ms in germany in topmost university. how much marks do i want and which exams are there to enter into germany. From which language the education they offer? what the education cost is? can i getb scholarship from german university?Tell me all details ,criteria of education from which after completing my engg in mech at good score i should reach to my dream destination.
Hope u will give ur answer soon. I am waiting. Thank u!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  8. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  9. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  10. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  12. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  13. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship for studying MS in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
28th August 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university

Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
30th September 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university

where to do MS in mechanical engg? i am studying in 2nd year mechanical engg in anna university. Further i want to do MS in mech in germany, what are qualifications required to do ms in germany in topmost university. how much marks do i want and which exams are there to enter into germany. From which language the education they offer? what the education cost is? can i getb scholarship from german university?Tell me all details ,criteria of education from which after completing my engg in mech at good score i should reach to my dream destination.
Hope u will give ur answer soon. I am waiting. Thank u!

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/whats-eligibility-criteria-doing-ms-mechanical-engineering-germany-how-may-i-get-details-about-admission-procedure-scholarship-available-im-doing-b-tech-mechanical-engineer-solapur-university-349374.html#ixzz27y0g5QT7
28th April 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

There are many Universities.Check out www.daad.de,to knwow info abt univ's and courses.
70%Marks and above is reqd for Germany.For top most its like 85% or a 90%.
U need to take up IELTS,GRE(Though univ dont demand.its better to have GRE score) and U need to know atlest A2 level German even if your course is taught in Engish.
courses are taught both in english and in German.
Edu cost is roughly 11 lakhs.
Just send me a mail to [email protected]
12th September 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 80percent in b.tech, i want to do m.tech in germany. what r tests i need to prepare. is there any scholarships provided by our govt?
20th November 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there 100% placement after completing MS in US and germany..??
26th November 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

is year drop allowed for admission in masters in germany.?? which universities allow year drop??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?