7th September 2021, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and Qualification required to join ISRO after completing MCA?

Dear sir, I have completed my BCA now I'm working in MNC. and my biggest dream is to join ISRO as a Computer Science Engineer. So I want to join ISRO after completing my MCA or before. so can I join ISRO after competing MCA or before MCA?
and I also want to know which qualification
I have if I have to join ISRO after completing MCA.
Please give me answer..
thank you...

7th September 2021, 10:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility and Qualification required to join ISRO after completing MCA?

Age limit: Candidates applying must be less than 35 years as on January 15, 2019. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.

Nationality : Candidates must be a citizen of India only.

Eligibility:-

1- The applicant must have passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.

2- Those who are in their final year can also apply for the examination but on the condition that they will submit their final degree by July 31 of the exam year and attain at least 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 on a scale of 10.
8th September 2021, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and Qualification required to join ISRO after completing MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have completed my BCA now I'm working in MNC. and my biggest dream is to join ISRO as a Computer Science Engineer. So I want to join ISRO after completing my MCA or before. so can I join ISRO after competing MCA or before MCA?
and I also want to know which qualification
I have if I have to join ISRO after completing MCA.
Please give me answer..
thank you...
You have completed BCA degree so you are eligible for ISRO entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed BCA or MCA or B.Tech in IT or CSE from a recognized University are eligible for ISRO as a software engineer.

Your age should be below 24 years.
8th September 2021, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility and Qualification required to join ISRO after completing MCA:-

Those candidates who have completed BCA or MCA or B.Tech in IT or CSE from a recognized University are eligible for ISRO entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 24 years old.
10th September 2021, 06:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

ISRO will conduct its recruitment through ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board Exam conducted by the Government of India. MCA is not an eligible qualification for this exam.

The recruitment is through written test and personal interview. But MCA students cannot apply to become ISRO scientists.
10th September 2021, 07:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility and Qualification required to join ISRO after completing MCA:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:-
Person should complete the graduation or post graduation or diploma courses from a recognised University.

Minimum 60% aggregate in academics.

Age Limit:-
Age limit is 21 to 30 years and relaxation is available as per the government rules.

Selection Process:-
Written Test
Technical Interview
Personal Interview and Certificate Verification

Hence you want to have excellent knowledge of your subjects if you want to join ISRO as scientist.

For more information visit http://www.isro.gov.in
10th September 2021, 08:10 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a graduation degree in Arts, Commerce, Management, Science , Computer and Applications.

Age limit- 18 to 26 years

Yes, after MCA you are eligible for ISRO recruitment.

Selection Process:-
Written Test and Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?