7th September 2021, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is computer subject necessary for pursuing MCA? Can we do MCA after BSc plan?

Is computer subject is necessary for doing mca? Can we do mca after completing bsc plain?

7th September 2021, 02:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is computer subject necessary for pursuing MCA? Can we do MCA after BSc plan?

No. Mathematics is compulsory for pursuing MCA. If you have mathematics in one of the subject in BSc, then you are eligible to apply for MCA.
9th September 2021, 09:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is computer subject necessary for pursuing MCA? Can we do MCA after BSc plan?

No, it is not compulsory to have computer science in bachelor degree to pursue MCA course.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. In some of the institution it is mandatory to have Mathematics in std 12th and bachelor degree.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
10th September 2021, 08:43 PM
Minal F

MCA full form Master OF Computer Application.

Candidates must have a graduation degree in B.Sc ,B.Com ,BA,and BCA with Mathematics with minimum 50 to 60%marks.

Duration 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?