8th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to repeat M.Tech from Government colleges or IITS after completing B.Tech+ M.Tech Biotechnology integrated course?

After completing b.tech➕ m.tech (biotechnology) integrated course can I do m.tech again from government colleges or iits ????

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  3. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
  4. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  5. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  6. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  7. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  8. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  9. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for CSIR after pursing integrated B.Tech and M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  12. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 14878 rank in PGECET?
  16. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  17. What is a dual degree, M.Tech and MBA course? Which one is better?
  18. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
8th June 2015, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to repeat M.Tech from Government colleges or IITS after completing B.Tech+ M.Tech Biotechnology integrated course?

Normally, those who have B.Tech degree are eligible for GATE for M.Tech admission in IITs. You already have M.Tech qualification through integrated course that means you can't apply for M.Tech admission again because you already have it. You have to go for higher qualification because it might not sound good for your resume. There is Ph.D programme for you if you have got above 55% marks in your M.Tech qualification.

You should apply for exams like NET/SLET/JRF to become eligible for admission in Ph.D programme. If you can qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF then you can get admission in Ph.D from a government colleges with fellowship which is a better option.
8th June 2015, 07:47 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility to repeat M.Tech from Government colleges or IITS after completing B.Tech+ M.Tech Biotechnology integrated course?

Yes,you can do M.tech again in government colleges.for this you need to give entrance exam for M.tech i.e GATE examination.
To get eligibility for this exam candidate should not have any backlogs in B.tech.
In this examination,they test general ability and aptitude,and core subjects of group in which,candidate completed B.tech.
It is not easy exam so try hard and get seat in IIT's.
All the best
9th June 2015, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing b.tech➕ m.tech (biotechnology) integrated course can I do m.tech again from government colleges or iits ????
If you have valid GATE score card then you are eligible for M.Tech course in government college or IIT's.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?