1st December 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MPH(Epidemiology and Health System) admission in National Institute of Epidemiology?

Hi friends, I need to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in National Institute of Epidemiology for admission in MPH course of Epidemiology and Health System. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

6th December 2018, 12:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MPH(Epidemiology and Health System) admission in National Institute of Epidemiology?

Eligibility to secure MPH(Epidemiology and Health System) admission in National Institute of Epidemiology:

Candidates must hold a M.B.B.S. degree recognized by Medical Council of India.

Candidates must have minimum two years of working experience on full-time basis in public health, preferably in State or Central Government Department or in Medical institutions, sponsored on deputation.

Candidates must have minimum 3 years experience in public health related activities.

Age of the candidates should be up to 45 years at the time of date of admission i.e. 1st July of the year. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government of India rules.

For more details visit;
http://www.nie.gov.in/leftcontent.ph...&lcont_id=MTA=

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?