1st December 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of MPH(Epidemiology and Health System) admission in National Institute of Epidemiology

Hi friends, I came to know that National Institute of Epidemiology has announced the notification for admission of MPH course in Epidemiology and Health System. I would like to know about the important dates for admission in this institute for this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

6th December 2018, 10:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of MPH(Epidemiology and Health System) admission in National Institute of Epidemiology

MPH(Epidemiology and Health System) offered in National Institute of Epidemiology(NIE) is 2 years duration of course, which comprises of 4 contact sessions across 13 months at NIE interspersed with three field postings of 11 months duration in total. The course is commence from 1st July each year.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.nie.gov.in/leftcontent.ph...&lcont_id=MTA=

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Remove *
6th December 2018, 11:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of MPH(Epidemiology and Health System) admission in National Institute of Epidemiology

MPH(Epidemiology and Health System) offered in National Institute of Epidemiology(NIE) is 2 years duration of course, which comprises of 4 contact sessions across 13 months at NIE interspersed with three field postings of 11 months duration in total. Last date to receipt of completed application form at NIE is 31 December 2018. The course is commence from 1st July each year.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.nie.gov.in/leftcontent.ph...&lcont_id=MTA=

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?