9th October 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Amity Law School, Noida for LLM(International Environmental Law). I am interested to do this LLM course in this college. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

13th October 2018, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Amity Law School, Noida for LLM(International Environmental Law). I am interested to do this LLM course in this college. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Selection process of LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida consists of English Language Test, Subject Based Written Test and Personal Interview. Those students who have passed LLB or equivalent with at least 50% marks are eligible to study LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida. Duration of the LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School is one year. Amity Law School, Noida website link is given Click Here
14th October 2018, 02:46 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Admission in Amity Law School will be done through rank obtained in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPUCET ). The application process starts in the month of April and counselling is conducted in the month of June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?