14th May 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Phil in Human Rights for PG Diploma holder? Where to approach?

Hi Friends,
I have M.A. M.Ed and PG Diploma in Human Rights Degrees. Now I want to do M.Phil. My question is that what is the eligibility for studying M.Phil in Human Rights and from where I get it?

17th May 2016, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Phil in Human Rights for PG Diploma holder? Where to approach?

For M.Phil admission you need post graduate degree in the concerned field. PG diploma course will not make you eligible for admission in such programme.

Admission will be most probably based on the performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
18th May 2016, 01:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Phil in Human Rights for PG Diploma holder? Where to approach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I have M.A. M.Ed and PG Diploma in Human Rights Degrees. Now I want to do M.Phil. My question is that what is the eligibility for studying M.Phil in Human Rights and from where I get it?
Yes, of course you are eligible to pursue for M.Phil in Human Rights. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria;

- The candidate must complete Master degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 55% from a recognized university.

Admission to the M.Phil in Human Rights course is done on the basis of an admission test conducted by the respective university. The entrance exam syllabus is based on master’s degree in the concerned subject.

The application forms are issued by the respective university thorough online or offline mode. One can download the application from the official website.
18th May 2016, 12:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
No, PG diploma holder candidates are not eligible for M.Phil course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course.

2)There is no age criteria for M.Phil course.
19th May 2016, 05:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to opt M.Phil course as you have completed your Masters degree in MA.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks are eligible for M.Phil course.
You have to collect the application forms from the respective Universities through offline and online process. Admission is based on the performance of the Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?