18th February 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Physics) for a candidate with 81.8% in UG? Detailed procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I have got 81.8% in B.Sc(Physics) from St. Xavier's college in Kerala? Am I eligible for studying M.Sc(Physics) and can give me an information about admission process?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Physics) for a candidate with 81.8% in UG? Detailed procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  5. How to apply for admission in MSc Physics? I have completed degree
  6. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  7. Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?
  8. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Gulbarga University for B.Sc candidate of other state?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  11. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  13. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  16. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
23rd February 2016, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Physics) for a candidate with 81.8% in UG? Detailed procedure to get admission?

Most of the top universities give admission based on marks in B.Sc degree. Therefore, you have to apply when notification is out and wait for the cut off marks to appear on the notice board of the university or college concerned.

81.8% marks is good enough to get you admission in a reputed university but there you must apply in the top universities then only it will be possible. Some even conduct entrance exam for admission which are mostly private universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?