21st October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Human Resource Development in Institute of Media, Management Technology and Agro-Sciences, Dehradun?

Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do Master in Human Resource Development. Can I know my eligibility to do Master in Human Resource Development in Institute of Media, Management Technology and Agro-Sciences, Dehradun?

3rd November 2018, 02:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Human Resource Development in Institute of Media, Management Technology and Agro-Sciences, Dehradun?

Master in Human Resource Development is a postgraduate Human Resource Management course. As per my knowledge, the duration of Master in Human Resource Development course is two years.

In order to get admission in Master in Human Resource Development course, the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in relative subjects from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required to get admission in Master in Human Resource Development in Institute of Media, Management Technology and Agro-Sciences, Dehradun is 50%.

Also, you should appear in entrance examination in Institute of Media, Management Technology and Agro-Sciences, Dehradun for the admission of Master in Human Resource Development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?