26th March 2012, 01:23 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Recent Advances in Orthodontics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

When pursuing an MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics at the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, the Recent Advances in Orthodontics Paper is a compulsory one. The students have to answer the paper when studying in Branch V of the course. The Recent Advances in Orthodontics is Paper IV of this course. The paper has only compulsory questions. Thus, you’re required to study all modules very well, without any selective study. To answer the paper, the candidates must be able to connect medical science to recent advances in technology; such as the influence of computer technology on orthodontics practice, or the pros and cons of 3D imaging. The paper has conceptual questions, questions on the practical application of orthodontics and its various principles. Since the paper is quite lengthy, and the answers are to be supplemented with clear diagrams, it requires a lot of prior time-bound practice. All questions are for 25 marks and hence a detailed description is required that too has been limited to a maximum of 15 pages and for this a student must not dedicate more than 45 minutes. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilnaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Bio-Mechanics, Tissue Changes, Orthodontic Techniques and Treatment Planning Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Growth and Development, Basics in Orthodontics, Diagnosis And Radiology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. MDS Orthodontics or MDA Oral Surgery which course to do?
  5. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  6. MDS in Orthodontics or Oral Surgery, which is better to study?
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nursing Foundation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Essay with Emphasis on Recent Advances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Eligibility to study MDS(Orthodontics) in any Government Dental College of India? Total fee expenses? -- [New]
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Anatomy and Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nutrition and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nursing Principles and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology 1st Year Basic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th March 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Recent Advances in Orthodontics Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i am tundup frm jammu univesity....i hve done my bsc without chemistry..can i still apply fr live science course...i had botany, zoology nd functional english .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?